Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My First Design for Cohen's Nursery

So for some reason I'm really obsessed with chevron patterns.  I have no idea why, but I think it stems from my complete love for all things that are striped!!  I love how vertical stripes can make things look tall and slender, adding height, while horizontal stripes make things look long and wide, adding depth.  And the chevron pattern seems to incorporate both of these affects!

In picking out fabrics for Cohen's nursery, I played around with the teal and grey theme and came up with this design for a print I'm going to have created, matted and framed to hang above his dresser.  I'm no graphic designer, but I do love creating signs and pictures on Photoshop - so here's my latest 'LJ Original' creation, all dedicated to my baby boy and my love of chevron ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment