Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Birthday Bauble

I wanted to write a separate blog post to say a special thank you to my amazing Hubby for the PERFECT Birthday gift he gave me this year.
Usually he goes to one of my favorite stores, City Art Works off Woodlawn and picks out something really trendy and cool - a big pair of earrings (since I'm a SUCKER for big earrings), or a really cool ring or bracelet.  But this year, he outdid himself when he broke out the blue box with the white ribbon - ladies I know you know what I'm talking about ;)

I LOVE Tiffany (what woman doesn't) and honestly I would have been happy with the box, since I collect them, but what was inside was the best gift!

The EP 'Bean' - for my little bean...from my Big "Beans" :)


This gift was extra special to me for a few reasons:
  • It's called the 'Bean' - which represents the tiny 'bean' growing inside me right now.
  • One of my nicknames for Drew is "Beans" - this came from an auto-correct fail when I first got my iPhone where I meant to type 'Babe' and instead it corrected me by having me send the word 'Beans'.  It's stuck ever since.  :)
  • It's sterling silver, rather than white gold.  Considering my allergy to white gold, I can wear this every day without it turning me into a blotchy, itchy mess.  And it's so dainty and goes with everything.  In fact, I haven't taken it off since I put it on.
  • It's from the Elsa Peretti Collection, which has always been my favorite Tiffany Collection.  Everything in this Collection is timeless and simple and so perfect.
  • Hello - it's from TIFFANY.  Like I said, what woman doesn't love that blue box w/ white ribbon!?
Anyway, thank you for letting me take the opportunity to brag on how awesome my Hubs is and how he treats me like the Princess that my momma still calls me.  This pregnancy thing is the hardest thing I've ever gone through for many reasons, but I also know that it's no walk in the park for him - and to have him love me as much as he does and always smile and give me the benefit of the doubt everyday right now is really the most amazing gift he could give me.
I LOVE YOU, BEANS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment