Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 16, 2012

10 Week Recap


Week 10 came and went pretty uneventfully, which I guess when you're pregnant is a good thing.  I'm already closing in on my 11th week right now (and that blog post is gonna be a GOOD one!!), so I hope to one day be caught up enough to have the timing more up to date. 

Week 10...right after 4 pieces of french toast.
Which may explain why I look 6 months and not 10 weeks :)
 
Anyway, week 10 was full of Superbowl food (yay, pizza and Rotel cheese dip!!), more french toast (can't get enough) and cravings, which come and go like the wind so usually if I wait long enough they'll pass.  Besides, I'm craving things that I cant even come close to touching for the next 6 months, like ShockTop (umm, when's the last time I even had one of those - like 2006 when Dana and I used to close down Bailey's on Wednesday karaoke night!?).  I do have to admit that I'm a sucker for any and everything "donuts" right now.  Boston Cream, Raspberry Jelly, my beloved Chocolate Covered and just plain iced...the big ol donuts with the hole in the middle or donut holes from DD.  Loving the donuts, but like everything right now, in moderation.  I must confess how happy they make me though.  For the glorious minute or 2 that it takes me to devour one, I'm like the happiest preggo in the world.

I had dinner with my friend Amanda at Cowfish (where I realized I miss sushi more than I thought I did), but where I also realized that you can put anything in a wine glass and make yourself feel a little bit special. 
Here's to you, Perrier and Pellegrino.  :)

Yay for Preggo Happy Hour!!
  • WEEK 10 CRAVINGS:  Donuts.  See above.  And don't judge.
  • WEEK 10 AVERSIONS:  I actually ate chicken this week!!  I'm not a complete FREAK!  YAY!  Thank you, DD Peckers, for the wonderous concoction known as 'hot ranch'.  I could put the stuff on my shoe and eat it.  (Which, given weirdo preggo cravings I may).  No new aversions this week, just thankful for the one day that I craved and was able to enjoy my hot ranch chicken fingers.
  • WEEK 10 "To Remembers": To always be thankful that Denise introduced me to VitaFusion Gummies.  OMG - so good, I could eat the entire bottle and have trouble restricting myself.  But the REAL props come to the fact that they're making me eh-um-'function' like a halfway normal person!  YAY FOR FIBER!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment